Have you recently lost your AirPod case while running in the park or working out in the gym? You might be feeling miserable and heartbroken, especially if the case had your AirPods inside them too. Feeling sad won’t help you find your Airpod case, but reading this “How to find Airpod case” guide might help you find your precious AirPod case. In this article, we have provided different solutions to the elusive “how to find AirPod case” question. We hope you find your answer here!
How to Find my AirPods Case with AirPods in Them?
You might be worrying and thinking about how to find AirPod case, but instead of panicking, try these steps to get your AirPods case that has AirPods in them.
- Open the app “Find my iPhone”.
- Select “AirPods” from the list of paired devices.
- If it’s showing a green light, then play music with maximum volume, so you can hear it yourself. Now, trace your lost AirPods.
- If you are still unable to trace them, then use the “Car” option and follow the direction shown by the app.
How to Find my AirPods Case Only?
In this method, the tracing steps are similar; however, you won’t be able to play music. Follow these steps to find your AirPod case that does not have AirPods in it.
- Open the “ Find my iPhone” app.
- Select your AirPods from the list of paired devices.
- If it’s showing a green light, it’s in range; otherwise, it’s out of range.
How to Find AirPod Case with the Serial Number?
You cannot find your AirPods case using a serial number. However, you can use it to replace the lost case. Contact the Apple store (https://www.apple.com/uk/store). Pay the AirPods case fee, and get it replaced.
How to Find AirPod Case Without my iPhone?
If you don’t have your iPhone or AirPods, you can use your computer to find your AirPods. Just follow these steps:
- Go to “Find my iPhone” on iCloud.com.
- Sign in to your account, and click AirPods from the paired devices.
- Each device will show the last location it was used in.
How to Find my AirPods Case if it is Not Appearing on “Find my iPhone?”
We are sorry to tell you that if the “Find my iPhone” app cannot find your AirPods, then it means that they are out of your reach. You cannot connect your iPhone and AirPods through Bluetooth.
However, the app will show you the last location of the AirPods, but it wouldn’t be the exact location where you lost them.
It’s a nightmare to lose your AirPods case or AirPods. You should be very careful, so that you don’t lose them in the first place.
Thankfully, Apple has a feature called “Find my iPhone”, which helps locate the connected devices. But, this app can only help you if the AirPods are in range. You can get a replacement, but it’s not free of cost.